GSNationals Oct17-20 Who is Going from The Midwest?

Well it's almost here, 11 days to go. I'm excited ready to go and hang out with all my buck brothers and sisters . Just wondering how many of us from the Midwest are going and how many are taking there Buick GN to represent.

Got three coming from the Omaha area. I will be there hoping to get into the super 16 again. John Plog will be there running in TSM(he was runner up in '11. My buddy Tom will be there on Thursday with his 87.

Loyd and I will be there, with the Chicagoland tent. Not sure if we're bringing a car or not, as none of our volunteers are coming, and we might be tied down to the tent.

Silver Bullet -where did you get your reservations at? We might need an extra room....

I will be there Thursday through Saturday. Car will not be out of the paint shop :(

Bryan

I'll be there with car representing Iowa. Driving down and hopefully driving back, under Buick power. Plan on racing TAI and maybe B2.

Hi Shari...Red Roof 3140 Scottsville Rd Bowling Green, KY 42104. I got it thru Expedia. Hope this helps.
Thanks, Benny. It looked like we were going to need another room, but that's not the case. A lot of the Michigan folks are at the RedRoof, so we'll probably be swinging by. I'm sure we'll see you at the track. We'll be selling tee shirts, lapel pins, sweatshirts, and Sauce King of Chicago sauce. But you can stop by and just say "hi", lol!
See you all there....

Ill be there....driving from st paul...getting there wed...staying at the old school economy inn

Leaving Wed. night from work, hopefully arrive when gates open Thurs. moning! I'll have a Black G8 , Also will have some parts on hand, intakes, V Band DP, full A/C , injectors, misc. crap. Everyone have a safe trip

Just Five More Days to Go. So who else is coming? Who's going from Indiana, Iowa, Ohio, Michigan? I know a few of you have not reported in yet. :D

If your looking for Racers from Indiana, don't count me. Lol. Myself and Howdies86 will be in attendance but not racing (this year). Going to spectate and buy more go fast goodies.