GS NATIONALS AND A BIG THANK YOU

Hunter Dog

After many years of wanting to attend the GS Nationals I was able to attend my first one this year. I even decided to bring my car and show it which was also a first for me. I want to thank the many volunteers who helped make this event such a treat for many others as well as myself. The volunteers directing people as they came into the area, those in the race area, the show area, the judges, the people coordinating the races to make sure things were fair for everyone and everyone in the tents directing people. Many vendors were very helpful in getting what I needed. The fact that so many people were willing to share their ideas and stories and treasured cars was fantastic. Again, I look forward to attending next year and for years to come because of the quality of the people I met and the overall experience my family and I had together.

Well congratulations pilgrim. Sorry I wasn't there to meet you and the family, but glad to hear you had a good time. Our community needs as much support as possible to keep our sport alive.
Unfortunately between my wife,(who looks at the gn as a mistress) work and the machine shop, I was unable to attend this year. It's only the grand-sons and myself that still enjoy the outing. Hope to meet you next year!

Well congratulations pilgrim. Sorry I wasn't there to meet you and the family, but glad to hear you had a good time. Our community needs as much support as possible to keep our sport alive.
Unfortunately between my wife,(who looks at the gn as a mistress) work and the machine shop, I was unable to attend this year. It's only the grand-sons and myself that still enjoy the outing. Hope to meet you next year!
Sounds great. I plan to be there in the show next year and making more friends.

I went for the first time this year also i only made it for saturday and my cars not ready to race but i also had an awesome time im glad you did too i put a few faces with names and hopefully ill make the whole event next year!!!!