Grrrrrrrrrrrrr-Lauren Engineering

Tonya83T

Boostin Daily & Luvin' It
Maybe it's the hormones, but this whole situation just ticks me off!
I placed an order on July 4'th to Lauren for the lowering spindles, front spoiler, & rear deck lid spoiler. When I first called I was told "Oh yeah, everything's in stock & we'll get that right out to you."
Well about 2 weeks later I call back for package tracking information to find out "oh, it hasn't been shipped yet. We are waiting on a part & want to ship all of it together" Which would have been fine & dandy had they said that in the begining. So of course I ask them what's the hold up & to go ahead & ship the other items that are in stock.
I rcvd the front spoiler & lowering spindles a couple weeks later with no problems. Except they "had" to go ahead & charge my credit card for all 3 items.
After numerous calls back & forth I find out they are waiting on the "moulders" to make the rear deck lid & "it should be in anytime now".
Well Friday 09/07/01 I finially rcvd it via UPS! (2 months later for a part that was originally `in stock') I eagarly open up & was impressed with the packaging. Then I turn it over to see a crack. They sent me a cracked spoiler! It was no little, non-noticable crack. It was a rather long crack that started from the left side bolt hole underneath & went all the way around to the back side of the spoiler. I could not believe it. I do not feel that I could safely instal this product on my vehicle, being as the crack started at the bolt hole itself.
When I contacted Dave Mock today @ Lauren, I got the "oh really?" attitude. & was told "ok well, we'll get it back here & inspect it & maybe ship you out another one" I'm thinking oh great 2 more months. I coud not believe the lack of customer service I rcvd from this place during the whole ordeal. Never once was there an appoligy for my wait, time, or even that they sent me a cracked part. No appoligy, no nothin'! I told Dave just nevermind & to reimburse my credit card my $250 & I would have to find some place else to order from. Even then, he had no care in the world that I was a dis satisfied customer. After giving them people $650 of my hard earned money. I even tried to expain to Dave how I was trying to have my car ready for a show in 2 weeks, he cut me off in the middle of what I was saying. GRRRRR :mad: :mad: :mad:
The only thing I was truely satified with was the lowering spindles.
I don't know how many of you use this company, but I just want to let the rest of you know how much they seem to care about satisfying their customers.
Thanks for allowing me to vent. :rolleyes:
~ Tonya ~

I think you did the right thing by asking for your money back. They obviously don't want it that bad.

For $250 (or less), you can find a good used 84/87 GN spoiler. I think they look better then the larger Lauren spoiler.