Group TM IC purchase? Jay please read

Listen, if anyone has any doubts about this purchase.. give Jay a call or email him. HE replied to my email by phone about a month ago. And, just hearing his enthusiasm about my interest and my car told me that he was a tried and true tr addict. And, I have been stockpiling cash ever since. Don't be a fool and miss out on this KILLER idea/opportunity. I am definitely in for late OCT.:D :cool: :D :cool:

By the way I am willing to consider being one of the Ford guinea pigs...might just be the one decent thing to come out of Henry's camp. Besides my blue oval brother-in-law would just hate to see a buick go faster with Ford parts. Gotta love that.

I will be sending out an group email with everyone who has emailed me and wanted in on this, and to everyone I think wants in on this. We have 12 or so people, so this is really cool!!!!!!!

I will keep everyone updated

Got IC? We will!

Tim

I too would be interested in the Ford IC if that can be installed without hacking away at too much. Got to pull my heads anyway to find out why #5 is burning oil after just rebuilding this whore. Figure might as well bolt on some more H.P. What are you alls recommendations for head gaskets and bolts...read so much on this I'm confused..but that is normal with me....lol. I got mostly Kenne Belle on this....tx1 cam, new lifters, roller chain, kb ultimate chip????, #30green stripe injectors, that I believe are just one up from stock inj. Just rebuilt stock turbo and went to what majestic tubo calls a stage one upgrade. KB Ram air. KB adjustable fuel regulator, KB sparkwires. KB headers and exhaust. KB shift kit. elec fan. all gauges..turbo,water,oil,fuel pressure,tach...and the last thing that I really didn't want to admit to is I had to go .060 over on the bore. 10/10 on crank..besides that..........I'm still confused....?? Really need a puter to diagnostic this thing..just have a scan tool error indicator now, that has found so far a bad IAC an O2 and TPC...so it's helping a little. Haven't compression checked yet.lost my tool. but with 2000 miles on this a really think still it's just a valve seal....I will find out soon. Long story short guys.... TTY bolts and ??? for head gaskets. Thanks for all replies.

After reading a horror story on a ford i/c installation..I might need to reconsider on the other tanks....my car is awfully clean and really do not want to cut up....I want to add a bigger radiator than the one core stock unit also. Jay... it would depend on how much cutting on which cooler for me. We got plenty of time as it seems for your expertice to figure it out. I'll be waiting

I sent out the first group email. One person has emailed me back. Again those of you who are intrested in SPENDING the cash by Oct end's email me at

tjhgn85@home.com

Tim

I am very interested but afraid what the shipping will do to me. I am near Toronto, Canada and need a ballpark on shipping (USD). How much does the entire I/C package weigh ?

Anyone ?

Hotsix- The kit weighs 46 lbs. approx. We do try and ship the entire kit in one box so you wont be hit with a multi box charge. I have never been charged for an over size box so I believe the cost is just the weight, as the package itself goes. I hope this helps a little.
jay

Here is what I got so far. If I have left out anybody please let me know, or if I have the wrong info please let me know that as well.
Everyone here is intrested. The guys with "NO" aren't ready to buy till next year. THIS IS POSTED ON A SEPRATE POST AS WELL.

cool 84 - No (Next year)
mike85gn - No (Next Year)
dave84gn No (Next Year)
Nocooler - No (Next Year)
TurboBuickSix - No (Next Year)

RSTTYPE85 - no answer
Matthew Stuart - no answer

TJHGN85 - yes (End of Oct)
national84 - yes (end of Oct)
HOTSIX - yes (End of Oct)
John84GN - yes (End of Oct)
Boost231 - yes (End of Oct)
Byron Jayne - yes (End of Oct)
turbowrenchhead - yes (End of Oct)

I really wanted to do it in Oct. but I think I will wait it out till next year. I want to make sure I got each and every bug worked on mine. But I will definetly have an intercooler on mine before next summer.