Group Purchase on EXTREME DUTY front end kit w/PolyPerfect bushings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PowrPerformance
It looks like we have about 5 people interested at this time. I put the product up on the website for $399. When the 5 people preorder, I'll consider it a "go" and it will be under 2 weeks from that point until they ship.

http://www.powerperformancemotorsports.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=159

Let's make this happen!

I think this very much explained from the outset what the protocol for ordering and shipping would be. I don't really understand what all the outrage is about. 4 kits have been ordered. 5 needed to be ordered in order for the kits to be shipped. I have already said that the kits are going into production DESPITE the fact that the required 5 kits were no ordered. This takes a period of 1-2 weeks and as soon as they are in they will be shipped.

How are we the bad guys here? We are behaving exactly as promised.

Zack,

When we spoke on the phone you told me that if they were not available by the 21st you would let me know. I never heard back from you. All I received was a charge on my CC and no parts.

Well, let me chime in here too. I already ordered a full kit from you Zack and you said that PolyPerfect bushings weren't going to be produced. I received the kit and you mentioned that if this group purchase would get off the ground, you would add my name to the list so we would have another "entry". So there is 5 right now with my past order. This kit is real nice guys.

What's the latest on this? Zack, what's the quantity at? If we're not 10 and running the discount, please send my money back in Paypal. This has gone on too long. Sorry, but that's the way it has to be.

Kevin

Kevin,

The total is at 6. The components of the kit are en route to our warehouse. I will be happy to refund your money. However, I would recommend that you price out the cost of purchasing inferior parts through GM or any other supplier before you request a refund - I think you will find that our $399 price is significantly below anything else currently available.

Please contact me via email with your full information for a refund.

Can we get 3 more guys to purchase? Because if we can, I will be the 4th one to make a total of 10. Then the price will be $369 shipped, and I'll have one more thing to do this summer.

instead of having everyone pay- why didnt you just take a list of definate guys by a certain date if they said "im in"- once that date came up you put a list together, tell everyone what the price would be- then everyone sent you the money- instead of figureing out who paid what and when?

Ordering W/Paypal is a Pain In the Ass ... (IMO)

After attempting to join in this parade, Paypal (PP) is not responding, which is normal.
Question: Why is it a problem to take a CC # over the phone to confirm an order? I have problems with PP

Ordering W/Paypal IS a Pain In the Ass ...!

After attempting to join in this parade, Paypal (PP) is not responding, which is normal.
Question: Why is it a problem to take a CC # over the phone to confirm an order? I have problems with PP
and your web browser. After several attemps to order
I gave up. I'm still interested in a kit when you're interested in taking my order. Let me know something and we can do business.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.