Group Purchase on EXTREME DUTY front end kit w/PolyPerfect bushings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Zack - Is this post about a special price or the making of the polyperfects for the "G" bodys, I went to your websight and I dont see the polyperfects for the Regals. I want a complete kit, but I need this set up very soon. I have a customer that needs his front end rebuilt ASAP, and I would like to use your kit. How do the bushings hold up to downpipe heat? Let me know how soon I could get this set-up. You can contact me via e-mail at connectnrod@msn.com Thank you.

Im in for the Extreme front end kit and the graphite bushings for the upper and lower control arms

I meant the Extreme frt end kit and the poly perfect upper and lowercontrol arm bushings.

Originally posted by PowrPerformance
Ok guys, here's the deal. Let's hear an updated list of who is in and if there's still 10 we will make this a go.

Why wait for ten. If you build it, they will come.

I'm in... But from the looks of all the posts is the vendor in?? If it comes down to waiting 6 months for this to happen or spend a little more money to buy a kit without the GP and get it sooner, I'd spend the money.

front end kit

what exactly makes the front kit "extreme duty"
who is the mfr for the actual parts like the center link, idler, balljoints, tie rods ?

thanks

These are our own proprietary parts. What makes them EXTREME DUTY is the fact that we use forged ball joints, whereas the competition uses cast, and we use improved bearing design to reduce wear and extend the life of our parts. Finally, we offer a 1,000,000 warranty for as long as you own the car.

I will be ready to order when they are $369 shipped. Can we get a list of names who are ordering at that price and then all place the order.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.