ground stretcher modification kit question

BKLYN2FLORIDA

i noticed that vendors sell GROUND STRETCHER MODIFICATION KITS.
What do these kits actually do?
Are these kits worth getting, or are they gimmicks, or something that can be done without buying this so called kit?
thanks

I have Caspers, best I can tell, it addresses ground fault issues our cars had even when new.

I work in aircraft electronics & believe I could build one for less $, however,John has put in a lot of R&D & perfected the kit. By the time I designed the kit on my own & burned my gas & time rounding up the parts, I recommend just get Johns kit. John is also excellent at answering any questions you may have.

It also moves the troublesome grounds from the back of the passenger side head up to the kit's ground post. This mod alone makes it worth while!!! plus you have a new ground point that attaches the body, block together and is a conveinient point to run new grounds to.

I have one of those braids attached to the juncion box post to body, and the other is body to a bell housing/block bolt.

Here's a pic of mine mounted.

Attachments

• gndJbox1.jpg
    gndJbox1.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 239
I have at least 10 wires going to mine to include the LC-1 & inside stuff right to the block ground. Good product IMO.