Grey Turbo-T front seat cover

Gunmetal87

Looking for donor grey front seat cover to redo my drivers seat bottom.
All my seats are in pertty good shape, but the drivers bottom portion has a tear in the center Palex section. The upholsterer said he couldnt fix it cause it wasn't close enough to a seam to hide the stitching.
Just need a descent center palex portion from a donor driver or passenger front seat to replace my torn section.
Thanks in advance.

87 I assume? Otherwise you probably would stated t type? The reason I ask is all the materials differ with the years. What about using material off of a back seat?

Hey James,
You're right, it's an '87. The rear seat bottom or back looks like it would work too, the palex has the same stitching width.
Do you have a clean piece that might work ? Thanks

Let me take a look and see what I have. I just fixed my seat but it was the upper dr seat cover on my WE4 so I have a couple of pieces laying around.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

i have a mint t type interior out of a low mile ttype :) just make it all look new again! lol

I checked my seat covers the only part that is salvageable is the rear section on the lower seat cover. The front has a small tear in it. The upper seat cover I have the material is little dried out from sun exposure. I'm still looking for a driverside grey headrest cover.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app