Grey palex material

asto-t

I have enough grey material to do front,rear seats and door panels. I bought the material from kirbans a few years ago. Its a little different shade but same manufacturer C and A $220.00

What I have is on the left. Compared with original seat and on the right original material.

Attachments

• gn seat material.jpg
    gn seat material.jpg
    520.3 KB · Views: 30
I am interested in your palex material. Any way to get a small swatch sent to me so I can confirm that it's what I need? My address is 11021 NW 24th Street, Coral Springs, FL. Thank you, Dick Lynch

I can send you a small piece but I want you to know it will not match original material. Its real close and is another option to use for total redo or on a pui seat covers where the grey isnt even palex material. Let me know if you are still interested.

This will be a complete redo so matching will not be an issue. Please send the sample to the address in the previous post. Thank you, Dick Lynch

I received your sample and is not what I am looking for to do my interior, so I will pass. Thank you for taking the time to send the sample to me.