Greenhorn!

onmyway87

Hello, im new to the site and to the GN world. I have a 86 GN bone stock. I took it to the dragstrip and posted a disapointing 9.01 in the 1/8 at 76mph. I see u guys have alot of knowledge on this site and advice would be appreciated. For starters, what are some things i can do to get my time down. Thanks pics will be posted asap! little Sam Macon, GA

Welcome to the Darkside. First advice I can give is to read, read, and read. Both here and here,

Turbo Regal Web Site

Check the spring cleaning section there and follow it. Get the car running correctly stock before you jump on the modified bandwagon. Then don't change too much at one time.

welcome! you will find plenty of information on this site and will meet alot of knowledgable people. one of the first things people usually do is a whats called a "spring cleaning" use the search feature on the sight and youll find out all about it. high on the list is get a scan tool i.e scanmaster to monitor whats going on with the car. then start with the basic mods,, adj wastegate, adj fuel regulator, fuel pump hot wire kit, cold air induction stuff like that then decide what your goals are and how fast you want to go and plan your mods from there.

have fun and dont b affraid to ask ?'s

buickbert