Greddy Profec B spec 2 install help

Swede2

I dont know anything!
Hi everyone.

Today I begun to install my Profec. I wonder if anyone here have pics on the install on a TTA ? What do I do with the MAP sensor ? Must I plug the MAP ? I know that the acuator shall connect to the COM port on the valve controller. And the turbo vacum port goes to the NO port on valve controller, but what do I do with the stock existing vacuum hoses ? I have put the valve controller on one of the strut tower bracket bults, I guess that is a good place ?

Daniel

You dont use the stock existing vacuum hoses.

You need to install a "T" fitting to splice into your aftermarket boost gauge. Then run a hose to the Greddy. Ignition and ground.

I mounted my ProfecB under the lip on the dash. When sitting down it was in front of my right knee next to the steering column. I cut a section out of the lower dash for it.

On my first TTA I had it mounted to the strut tower brace. last one I had it mounted to the valvecover hold down stud. I drilled a larger hole into the bracket that holds the solenoid. the factory solenoid leave it plugged in, just dont connect hoses to it.

Leave your 3 bar MAP alone. Dont touch it. has nothing to do with the greddy install.

Thanks Julio. I thought the stock valve solenoid was the map sensor at first... lol...

Daniel

Hello guys, I have now tested up to 23 psi without knock, the controller is working great!

Daniel