Greddy Blow Off Valve

Saint Bernie

Turbo Regal Saints Fan
071.jpg

072.jpg

I have a Greddy Blow Off Valve for sale. It came off a 10,000 mile T-Type. The second owner put it on three to five years ago and only put 1,500 miles on the car. It is welded to the inlet pipe (nice welding job). It also looks like it was powder coated. This was done right. I am returning the car to stock and do not need it.

$150.00 plus shipping

I was not responding properly to the private messages. I have it right now. If I didn't reply please let me know. Shaun, I replied to you.

any way to make this fit an '85 with an '87 intercooler? sorry. i'm new. also.. can we use BOVs on MAF cars?

BOV is still available I cannot answer the question above if it will fit your application. But, yes people use BOV's on their cars. The previous owner loved it, I returned the car to stock.

Thanks,

Ken

BOV is still available I cannot answer the question above if it will fit your application. But, yes people use BOV's on their cars. The previous owner loved it, I returned the car to stock.

Thanks,

Ken

Price shipped to 93711, please. Unless you can do the $150, then ill take now..but I already see an offer for that much. LOL
Let me know, brotha. Paypal ready.

update? i sent payment on the 15th, but haven't recieved any updates as of yet. thanks!

jason