Great rate on BG Hotels

jmidolo

Sexy MF Joe
I've only used priceline once in the past and figured I'd give it a shot this year for my Bowling Green reservations. The Marriot/Hampton/Holiday Inns are getting over $110/night now...absolutely nuts!

So, I went over to Priceline.com and put in my dates and the level of hotel. 2 1/2 stars is your Holiday inn/Marriot level hotel. Those are the only 2 available to bid on. I put in $55 and was rejected. I then changed my dates of stay and rebid. This time I put in $65/night and it was accepted at the Holiday Inn University Plaza. This is going for 115/night for the week of the Nats.

So anyone with a hotel reservation or at a higher rate, give this a shot and you could drop the cost of your stay. Only drawback is your reservation can't be cancelled unless you purchase the $5/night travel insurance which may be worth it if your plans can change.

I put in $55 and was rejected. I then changed my dates of stay and rebid. This time I put in $65/night and it was accepted .

So Joe...you're not going to stay during the week of the Nats? :eek: ;) ..sounds that way LOL:wink:

See you there...maybe, if you're there the same week. :eek:

Used Marriot rewards points to book the courtyard. The fairfield didn't have any reward rates available so they must be closed to full.

I knew traveling for business will pay off

Motel V6, I think it was 57 a night. TurboG, look for the silver car come say hi.

So Joe...you're not going to stay during the week of the Nats? :eek: ;) ..sounds that way LOL:wink:

See you there...maybe, if you're there the same week. :eek:

Nah, the way it works is if they reject your bid, you have to change your dates or change your level of hotel quality. I just took tuesday night off my reservation and rebid and got it. I'll rebid for just tuesday at a later day and get it for 65 too now that I know.

Motel V6, I think it was 57 a night. TurboG, look for the silver car come say hi.

I like going there to drink and hang out but would not wanna stay there. Too many idiots doing burnouts and that lot is tight..my luck, they'd end up in the door of my Limited :mad:

Nah, the way it works is if they reject your bid, you have to change your dates or change your level of hotel quality. I just took tuesday night off my reservation and rebid and got it. I'll rebid for just tuesday at a later day and get it for 65 too now that I know.

I was joking......:rolleyes: