Great Job Dave Bamford

So can someone put names to the first picture showing all the TSM guys? Please? Thanks.

Originally posted by NJTurbo
Dave takes the TSM win....great job:cool:

Walt Judy
Dave Bamford
Keith Egan
Dave England
Brett Rudbeck
Mean Scott Simpson
Lonnie Diers

Thanks Travis, it was nice meeting you after the win on Saturday.

I would also like to thank Dan Strezo for building a unbelievable record setting, bar raising powerplant, my brother Mike for all of his hard work putting this combo together.

Joe Lubrant, Jim Byrne and Cal Hartline for their help with the tune up and all of the electronics involved in getting this thing down the track.

Mike Fujita with all of his pro stock experience making the car hook hard.

Josh at Innovative Turbo Systems for a Bad A$$ ball bearing 70 turbo capable of 1000+ HP that we have just begun to scratch the surface of.....OK 25 pounds, we turned it up a few:D

Mean Scott, Lonnie, Nick and the entire GSCA staff for hosting a great event, all of the TSM racers for making this the most exciting heads up class.

Dave,

I need to call you this week and catch up.
Congrats again!!!.

PS ....where are my pics???

Congrats Dave...

Great job, as usual. It is you and your team that push us and everyone else in the "109" community and make us work harder to try to get close to you.

Good seeing you and Ted, and hope to see you at Reynolds:)

Re: Congrats Dave...

Originally posted by Boost
Great job, as usual. It is you and your team that push us and everyone else in the "109" community and make us work harder to try to get close to you.

Good seeing you and Ted, and hope to see you at Reynolds:)

Same here Roy and Laz. I can finally put a face to most everybody here on the board. Sorry you guys had trouble down there, but I still stand behind my statement that you guys have your game together.

Laz, thanks for offering the use of your flashlight to look over Roys car. :D

Congrats again Dave

Dave did another fantastic job at BG class act all the way around! I tried telling some of the others that hadn't seen the car run at Norwalk that it would be just as strong there. I told them it was like it was on rails they didn't believe me until they saw it for themselves.. Awesome job Dave and Mike all the way around. You guys just keep raising the bar pushing the rest of us to a new level. Thanks

I never seen a track let a car run a mid 9 with no cage.I had a tech guy not let me run because my chassis tag was expired by 2 days:rolleyes: BTW.Nice job,your car has set the bar very high.Good luck.Scott