Great Job By Len At Performance Transmission, LV

carlsbadGN

I recently had some tranny work done by Len at Performance Transmission at Las Vegas. I was told that Len would do a good job but he greatly exceeded my expectations. He worked on my transmission after the shop closed so it would be ready the next day. He pinpointed and repaired an annoying rattle in the front of the engine and refused to bill for the time. He also replaced the leaky rear main seal which is now bone dry. He moved cars out of the shop so my car would have the security of overnight indoor parking. He even made room inside his security fence to park my trailer. Everything was done exactly as promised and he treated my car as if it were his own.

I was impressed by Len’s expertise, motivation, and ability to get things done. He is a very friendly guy and obviously likes what he does for a living. If you need any transmission work for your turbo Buick, you won’t regret making a little trip to visit Len at Performance Transmission.

Same here.

He went above and beond the call of duty for me too. I wish I would have gone to him first. Would have saved many thousands of dollers.

Mike Barnard

Charlie:
Glad you made the trip up there. I'm happy for you knowing that you are happy with the tranny. I knew that you would be.

Thanks, Gary! I needed a little vacation and it was comforting knowing the the car would be taken care of :biggrin: .