Great experience & service from Brer Rabbit

MyBoosta

More Boost = More Love!
Hello folks,

I am new to this forum, and new to this whole GN family. After reading and speaking to a few of you through PM’s and the open forum, I went ahead and decided to upgrade my set up.

I noticed on the parts section that Mr. Brer Rabbit from Chicago was selling a TE-44, we spoke and after a couple of phone calls, I bought it; it was everything what he said it was and then some. My car now rips those little 215/65/15 tires like nothing. This was my first transaction over this forum and Mr. Brer Rabbit in my opinion went out of his way to ensure that it won’t be the last…at least not with him. My TE-44 turbo arrived on time and well packaged and great shape. :)

Is not everyday that one get to experience service and follow through like Mr. Brer Rabbit displayed to me. He called and emailed me with all the shipping information, then called and asked me if I had received the unit. This is what blew my mind; he even called me and followed again with an email checking to see if I needed any further installation assistance. Remember, I am new to this whole GN game, and the installation was straight forward and painless. Now boost feel is much improved over the stock unit…I had to dial it back down since this turbo makes power in a more violent manner over the stock unit. Heck, this TE-44 feels just as strong if not stronger at 12psi of boost than what the stock unit did making 16psi of boost!:eek:

I highly recommend doing business with Mr. Brer Rabbit as I will certainly buy from him in the future. I wish he fly down to Dallas and help me tune my set up. Now that I have the above mentioned turbo, THDP and Scanmaster, it’s time to dial her in;)