Grand National Wheels

bustedknuckle

Here for sale I have a set of five Grand National wheels for sale. There are 4 center caps but one of them is missing the turbo 6 logo. The rims are in really good shape, I dont think they are show quality but they are close. This is for the rims only no tires unless you want to add a little cash for them. Willing to ship.

450$ plus shipping paypal or MO

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

There are chips in the black as you can see in the pics, Where the caps sit on the wheel. with the caps on they are hardly noticeable. I remember there being very minor pitting on one wheel. I will Look at them closer tomorrow and get back with you

Thanks

chips in the black wouldn't bother me...roundness of the wheels and no chrome pitting is what I'm after. For sure, let me know.

There is only pitting on one wheels and its very minor, May not even be pitting or the very begining stages of pitting. I dont know could possibly buff out. The chrome on the other four wheels is in really good shape. And as far as being round, these were taken off my car probably 7 months ago no vibrations nothing out of the ordinary. I guess if you really wanted I could see if the guys that take the tires off can check that as long as it's not too much more.

Let me know what you think

I got another member a shipping quote to 29841 and its about 140$ for five wheels ups ground (2 to 3 days). Again its a quote and I dont even have the tires off the rims yet, I wanted to find a buyer first in case he wanted the tires too

Thanks

What size are the tires,and how much tread left? I live in Kansas City Area. Could you meet me in Columbia?