grand national value

jack4954

In need of some imput. I know where there is an 87 GN w/ 28K original miles. The car is now owned by the 2nd owner. It was originally bought as a graduation present for a female. It is completely original, not even a chip change. Drawback is, it has a moon roof and digital dash. Not sure what the value is. I know a hardtop and standard dash would probably be around $16, but I need to know how much more or less it would be worth w/ these 2 options.
Thanks ahead of time,
Jack

value?

:) What ever the buyer is willing to pay... :D Condition is important! I can't see it. How close to like new is it? Is the moon roof an original factory installation. If yes then some would say that is value added. If no then it's a deduct. Digital dash to some is a rare desireable option. I say in like new condition with factory roof $16 - $18. My opinion... How much is it worth to you? Some nice low miles makes this one MORE valuable to anyone! :cool:

Was the moon foor ofered in the 87' GN.

I thought it was only in the 86. Out of 20 cars ilooked to buy.It was the only one.

Not a statement,but a Question>>>>>>>>>>TIA

roof

:D The "astroroof" was offered in 86 and 87. The ID code on the trunk label is CF5 :D Kirban's guide pages 205 & 206 sez "The astroroof option is very desirable and does add value to your car, especially if you have the factory installed version with the ID code CF5 on the trunk ID label" There was also a dealer installed ASC version. :cool: I say buy it if it's factory or dealer installed. :cool:

Glad I got that cleared up.It is a nice opyion.

Also my buddies car before stolen had digital dash.
He hated it .I loved it.

But that is personel. I would think that. If the car,which should be a 10. No paint redone. everyting straight and original.

Should bring about 17. If you can get it less.
All the better. Go through it carefully. Spend the time.It's your money. Be careful. Otherwise, nice find. HTH'ed