Grand national t type part outs garage cleaning sale LOOK HERE I HAVE ALOT OF STUFF

Nuffice

name Jeff Moore
Location central jersey
phone is 732 501 7442

I have tons of parts over the years me and My father have accumulated a ton of stuff so here is the first clean out

86-87 parts or hot air conversions

Intake plenum throttlebody fuel rails and injectors with adjustable fuel pressure reg iac sensor $350

Stock 86-87 turbo in great shape no shaft play at all with elbow wastegate $175 neg

chrome mass air pipe to stock turbo with mas $100 neg

8.5 rear drum to drum complete with drag bags H&R roll bar $850

stock valve covers $40

86-87 ecu $100

86-87 instrument cluster with surround 100 Needs the wire clip put back on

86-87 hood white with chrome trim all the emblems are on it $175

stock oil pan $50

stock d5 convertor $50

Stock 200r4 trans with 109k miles as is $300

stock 109 block $200 as is

crank with 109k miles looks to be in decent shape $250 neg

stock front cover of motor make offer

stock intercooler $40 stock intercooler fan $30

I have alot more stuff I just have to go thru everything I need to get rid of this stuff because I am leaving the buick community lol

109 block never bored with mains 350 straight from dynotech

300 for turbo crank turned by fischer in edison beautiful coniditon have recipt

correction roll bar on the rear is an atr from what Im told so ill take $750 thanks guys

Here's my list. Send me a pm with what you have. Also, how much for the hr bar? Also looking for some boxed lower and upper rear control arms.

"I could use a back seat if good condition, driver's seat belt, padded guage surround, dome light lens and housing, pull strap and driver's escuchen closest to dash, upper bolt covers for seat belts, driver's kick panel that is behind ebrake pedal and hood latch, instrument panel lens with trip, heater control head, pass side seat belt guide, chrome strip on dash and dash plaque. Would like these parts in good or at least usable condition.

Blackout trim: both rear wheelwell, front pass side wheelwell, driver's winshield, driver's roof driprail, trunk. Paint doesn't have to be perfect but need to be ding free."

btw im kinda new at the turbo thing.... would that 86-87 turbo mount up to my 82? i put a new 4.1 jasper in it about a year ago

I dont know I have the stock turbo manifolds one has a crack in the drivers side big surprise but im not sure ill sell the turbo and the manifolds and crossover pipe for 425 shipped but I HAVE NO CLUE if it will fit your 82 lol

I have to check on the ac pump the one I have both spin freely its not locked up