Grand National Seat color fitted seat cover covers...anybody know where to get these?

turbocarlab

One at a time
A few years back I ran across a set of fitted seat cover covers that were matched exactly to the colors and size of the bucket seats in a grand national but were filthy so I didn't save them. I am trying to locate a clean set of them to protect the clean seats in my GN and cant find them anywhere. Any have any ideas on who made them or where I can get them? Thanks in advance

A few years back I ran across a set of fitted seat cover covers that were matched exactly to the colors and size of the bucket seats in a grand national but were filthy so I didn't save them. I am trying to locate a clean set of them to protect the clean seats in my GN and cant find them anywhere. Any have any ideas on who made them or where I can get them? Thanks in advance

Jax seat cover material is too dark they sent me a sample. Get some Gray palex off of kirban sent the palex material to jax like i did and they will make you the same exact cover.

Try Highway Stars {nos4gn.com}. I have seen their GN seat covers, very impressive. If you are a perfectionist you will not be disappointed.

Busyman
:cool: