Grand National or T-Type

Cmo5

Hello, I'm looking for a nice Grand National or T-Type! I'm trying to spend no more than about $12,000, so I know I won't be able to get a low mile car. I just want one that is clean and runs strong. I'm located in Ohio. Thank you for your replies!!

What is your rock bottom price? I met with my credit union and got approved for a loan and I'm looking to purchase. Thanks!
Chris

Hey man if you want this car i'd buy it quickly and at his asking price, not sure if you have been shopping but these GN's don't come around this nicely put together mechanically and in looks like this one.

I'd give him the asking price before i find a way to go pick it up. Just saying someone is going to buy it before the weekend is out.

good luck

What is your rock bottom price? I met with my credit union and got approved for a loan and I'm looking to purchase. Thanks!
Chris

Chris
10 is the lowest I will go..be sure they will give u a loan for the full
Amount u r looking for...I know when I bought it back in 08 they would only loan me 75%

Hey man if you want this car i'd buy it quickly and at his asking price, not sure if you have been shopping but these GN's don't come around this nicely put together mechanically and in looks like this one.

I'd give him the asking price before i find a way to go pick it up. Just saying someone is going to buy it before the weekend is out.

good luck
Thanks tony...it's worth every cent of asking price..

Thanks tony...it's worth every cent of asking price..

Very much so; GN's and T types have been increasing each year in prices.. someone is going to get a real nice Grand National here and one that's been loved by the owner... not just saying that, i've been around these turbo Buicks since 1986

Hello, I'm looking for a nice Grand National or T-Type! I'm trying to spend no more than about $12,000, so I know I won't be able to get a low mile car. I just want one that is clean and runs strong. I'm located in Ohio. Thank you for your replies!!

Attachments

• DSCF0008.JPG
    DSCF0008.JPG
    328.4 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF0012.JPG
    DSCF0012.JPG
    333.8 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF0017.JPG
    DSCF0017.JPG
    316.9 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF0018.JPG
    DSCF0018.JPG
    319.8 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF0020.JPG
    DSCF0020.JPG
    314.5 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF0021.JPG
    DSCF0021.JPG
    324.8 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF0022.JPG
    DSCF0022.JPG
    319.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCF0023.JPG
    DSCF0023.JPG
    316.7 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF0025.JPG
    DSCF0025.JPG
    323.8 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF0024.JPG
    DSCF0024.JPG
    317.2 KB · Views: 30
I noticed you were looking for a T-Type.This is a 85 and I am asking 6000.00 cash no less.It has almost 88,000 orginal miles on it and I drive it everyday except in snow and ice so the miles will go up.It does need a paint job as it has some chipping on the top,hood and trunk it also has some door dings where people just don't appreciate what you got.I am the third owner and this has been a very great car for me I just want something to go in the snow with.The stock wheels go with the car not the ones in my profile.If you are interested you can text 540-435-0401 or email me here.I am located in Shenandoah Va close to the Luray Caverens.