Grand national Hood Insulation

UltraGN

I've been away from TR's for several years, but was cleaning the basement recently and found a NOS Hood insulation pad I bought when I still had my '87 GN. My parts dept friend at the local Chevy dealer ordered this in for me, and I never installed it on the car. It has been in the box in a dry basement for the past 8 years or so. This has 8 holes. Please note that the work "Turbocharged" is stamped slightly skewed. Not sure why, but I wanted to point it out.

I believe it would cost quite a bit to ship this, so it would be preferred to pick up in Rochester NY. I do travel across the state fairly often and could bring it along. I also have contacts that could deliver across the northeast, so something could be worked out.

I'm open to reasonable offers. I took a quick look around on the 'net and prices seem to be all over the place. Since I have not been following TR's lately, I'm not sure of the current value of these things. I also don't get on here much, so it would be best to contact me via email:

kprooney@rochester.rr.com

-Kevin

Attachments

• buick pad 002.jpg
    buick pad 002.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 575
  • buick pad 003.jpg
    buick pad 003.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 579
  • buick pad 001.jpg
    buick pad 001.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 568
hello; Sorry not interested in the pad but what year is it for? I have a 86 T and that turbocharged lettering is not there. Just curious.
IBBY

hello; Sorry not interested in the pad but what year is it for? I have a 86 T and that turbocharged lettering is not there. Just curious.
IBBY

hello; I bet the lettering just wore off and I like it better without.
IBBY