Grand National Emblems Blowout Deal

I appreciate the interest so far. I think we're at 8 sets and it turns out I have about (5) sets of Intercooled emblems I can do in addition to (10) complete sets. I won't need to break up any complete sets to do the Intercooled emblems. Thanks

Don't pay me yet. I won't be able to get them out until late the week of July 5th or maybe the 12th. I'll post the list within the next day or so of the first 10 in line as well as those buying the Intercooled emblems and can do the payment then when its closer to ship time. Thanks for all of the interest.

I think we only need one more set t omake this a go. Anyone in for the tenth set? I can probably ship next week when my work schedule allows.

Paypal is cool, I'll just ask that anyone paying via Paypal just splits the 3% down the middle with me. I'll let everyone know next week when I'm ready to ship when I'm ready to receive payment as I don't want to sit on anyone's money. Thanks everyone !

I ll take a set of intercooler only emblems shipped to NYC 10312- how much and where can I send the paypal?

Ok, I have the following (10) people lined up for NOS GN Emblem sets (3 GN badges, 2 Intercooled). These are $195 shipped and insured but if paying by Paypal I'll split the Paypal fee and do them for $198. I'll take Paypals at steven_shoureas@hotmail.com. If wanting to pay by money order please PM me. If paid over the long weekend I will ship on Tuesday at lunchtime and will provide tracking information by PM. Thanks to all ...........

1. JOHNDEEREGN
2. m23roller
3. dsa87gn
4. Danster
5. buickruss
6. turbobuick
7. chasmat2316
8. FirstLC2
9. BEATBY6
10. ibroussard

and, for Intercooled only pairs I have the following lined up. These are $47.50 shipped and insured. If paying by Paypal I'll take $48.25 or PM if you wish to pay by money order. Paypal to steven_shoureas@hotmail.com

1. 1987WE2
2. 49-Blues
3. autobot
4. toribio