Grand National Emblems Blowout Deal

sshoureas

Guys -

I'm going to make a special offer to the GN community here on Turbobuick only if I can sell 10 sets of NOS Grand National and Intercooled emblems. If I can get commitments for 10 sets (3 GN Emblems, 2 Intercooled emblems) I'll ship them insured for for $195. Considering the GN Emblems list at $93 and the intercooled at almost $40 each that's a deal. BUT, this is only good if I get commitments for 10 sets. I do have another (3) sets I MIGHT sell also, let's see how the first 10 go. ALL are in sealed, never opened GM packaging.

Guys -

I'm going to make a special offer to the GN community here on Turbobuick only if I can sell 10 sets of NOS Grand National and Intercooled emblems. If I can get commitments for 10 sets (3 GN Emblems, 2 Intercooled emblems) I'll ship them insured for for $195. Considering the GN Emblems list at $93 and the intercooled at almost $40 each that's a deal. BUT, this is only good if I get commitments for 10 sets. I do have another (3) sets I MIGHT sell also, let's see how the first 10 go. ALL are in sealed, never opened GM packaging.

I am in. 9 more?

You're first in line. If i get 9 more its a go .......I'm keeping a list and you are #1. Thanks

I'll do up to two sets of Intercooled only emblems for $40 plus shipping. These won't count toward the ten sets of emblems though. I'll need at least 8 full sets plus two sets of GN only emblems. I'll do the GN badges only for $175 shipped and insured.

Do the come without the Intercooled?

might be willing to do a deal involving a super nice ta-49 or Razor's alky kit. Either woould have to be in excellent condition and appearance though. PM me if interested along with details and pics