grand national clone 90% complete all parts to complete $1,500.00 would like to sell

chaparral

have a very clean 1987 regal (grand national clone) 88k miles. It is a nice daily driver as far as mechanically sound. I has one spot of surface rust (easy fix) It has the turbo car interior,,,turbo block,turbo ecm,turbo manifold,plenum,throttle body, I have about 5k invested in parts alone. I was going to make a replica of a Buick GNX and resale it for some serious $$$ but my boat is down and have put too much in the car for the wife to let me put into the boat. The car runs and shifts perfect and I would drive it anywhere. If interested I can send pics. It does need bumper fillers.
Thanks
Here is a list of items that I have and have been installed already:

Totals out to be about $5800 n parts alone

QA1 upper control arms
QA1 front shocks
QA1 rear air shocks
Turbo car interior (maroon)=still need to finsh installing the dash to match
Need to be installed or sold for profit:
Turbo plenumTurbo Throttle body
Turbo intake
Turbo wiring harnessTurbo fuel injector harness
Brand new gas tank=the one thats in it is perfectly fine this one is just nice and shiny, I was going to sell it.
Turbo steering column and wheel
GTA wheels=Already on
Pit bull turbo exhaust
Front turbo air dam
Turbo ECM
stock hood
GN hood
Seller Phone Number:937 751 3452 PRIMARY SELLER,
ALTERNATE NUMBER 937 661 0010

EITHER OF US CAN SELL YOU THE CAR, BOOSTDEZ NUTS FBOD LOVER TOM AND INTERCOOLED, SHOULD ALL ENJOY THIS ONE, ITS A GREAT PRICE FOR THE PARTS ALONE ADDED BONUS IS THE CAR, 70% SWAP COMPLETE. PICTURES CAN BE SEEN EITHER BY GOOGLE SEARCH AND TYPE IN GOOGLE 937 752 3452 LOOK FOR THE REGAL LISTED THERE PAY NO MIND TO PRICE, NEW ALTERNATE PRICE,
1,500 THIS IS WORTH 4,000.00 EASY PICS ON RACEJUNK.COM GOOGLE SEARCH THE NUMBER.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by chaparral; July 29th, 2010 at 10:33 PM. Reason: PRICE REDUCTION 1,800.00 PRICED FOR QUICK SELL NEED OUT FROM UNDER IT, THANKS CALL AS LATE AS NEEDED STEVEHLLSBR@AOL.COM

Attachments

• BUICK CLONE 2.jpg
    BUICK CLONE 2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 772
  • BUICK CLONE 3.jpg
    BUICK CLONE 3.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 771
  • BUICK CLONE 4.jpg
    BUICK CLONE 4.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 774
  • BUICK CLONE 5.jpg
    BUICK CLONE 5.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 773
  • BUICK CLONE 6.jpg
    BUICK CLONE 6.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 775
clone regal

additional pics available car is located in xenia daily driver could drive home

Buick

Needs a turbo and assembly, all other items to the best of my knowledge are there, and for 1,500.00 either way you want to look at it, its worth that, the parts that are listed that come with are seriously worth that just those parts alone, then you have a straight body no rust minus deck lid common and only around 70.00 to replace, its a daily driver and could be driven home no matter the distance guaranteed or ill come tow you home, its only got 88,000 original miles and thousands of dollars dumped into it, it wouldnt be for sale if there was not a reason, and there is a reason but its got nothing to do with car, its just the only thing worth selling based on amount of money needed for what come up. We are not selling this for profit, the amount is exact to what amount is needed to rectifie another problem. Take advantage of the price you wont find anything close to this for this money. Legit any clean clear ohio title

937 751 3452 ask for craig call anytime, he will tell you exactly what is needed if anyting he may have gotten everything by now, there wasnt much left.

what car needs to be turbo buick

What does the car need to be completed mechanically to a turbo regal?-

basically needs the assembly of parts that have been gathered up, and all parts minus a few miscallanoues parts are gather, down tothe exhast even. this isnt a car we were looking to sell, its the first thing we have that can be sold to come up with some money. this is a forced sell basically meaning your getting onen hell of a deal based on owners financial situatoin. which makes it a loss for him and a tremendous gain for whomever purchases the car, either finish which would take long or

part it out and make three times your money.

contact 937 661 0100 for information or 937 751 3452 owner for appointment to come look at car and drive, if you take the time to come look i guarantee you will purhcae, the first one whom comes will buy it.

I am going to go snap some more pics for everyone right now. The first one with $1000 can have the body, complete burgandy interior, wheels and roller. With title. I'm giving this car away.

buick

come on guys, when a guy has his car his hobby his passion listed for well below fair market value, let us have some decentsy and not add insult to alreay injury of having to part with your passion.

the guy has a 4,000 dollar car with car and parts and has got people calling at 12 30 asking if he will take 1,000 for all of it, knowing the prices of the turbo parts doesnt that seem a bit redicoulous give the guy some credit, oh and thats sight un seen offering a thousand,

and its stated its an everyday driver can be driven back to what ever state you live in in its exact condition, with a but load of necessary turbo parts. most all there to complete the turbo transformation minus a few odds and ins, someon could buy the car with no other intent of parting it out and make a bundle the quarters are solid and rust free as is the floor pans and the doors especially the doors the bottoms are good condition. the hole car is in decent condition i mean its apart hear and there due to renovations, and rolling at the same time but you couldnt find a better deal on here unless someone posts free come and get it car with 3,000 dollars in parts all free thats the only better deal you will find on here.

937 751 3452 craig seriously interested in selling the car, need to settle up a debt. willing to part with my car and all that goes with to make this happen. im reluctant on 1,500.00 firm i want to say 3,000 firm but ill take 1,500.00 if the debt is settled and car isnt sold then all is gone, it wont be for sale at that point so if your looking for a smoking deal on car and bunch of parts here it is