Grand National Bear

supervpp

One of the vendors at one time sold a teddy bear with a grand national shirt.
Anybody have a link to buy one?

Thanks.

I haven't seen one of them in years. Back in the day they were in alot of back windows !! And I think it was Kirban that sold them...

I still have one of those, kept all my TR stuff from back in the day! Kirban used to sell them.

I bought one a few years ago from Postons, but I don't think they are in business anymore.

Attachments

• DSC08410.JPG
    DSC08410.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC08411.JPG
    DSC08411.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 260
kirban 2 cents worth

Above posts are correct product (grand panda) was our product not postons...actually idea came from my wife...

It was very popular....

we no longer carry it because of GM license would be required....

sorry...I don't even have one....

in looking in our old catalogs we had some neat stuff that we no longer have...we did a GNX 4 inch crystal, a hand carved wooden GN and GNX in limited production those would be very very rare to find today....

Now just memories...

kirban

Owned a few over the years.,..

kirban 2 cents worth

in looking in our old catalogs we had some neat stuff that we no longer have...we did a GNX 4 inch crystal, a hand carved wooden GN and GNX in limited production those would be very very rare to find today....

Now just memories...

kirban

Owned a few over the years.,..

The hand carved GN's are nearly impossible to find.... it took me several years to find this one.....Now I just need to find the GNX version...:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0577.jpg
    IMG_0577.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 199
Here is the sticky issue concerning Bears or any stuff animal and putting a GN or a log on them...years ago we did the Panda Bear which was actually quite popular and seen on several show cars...

We had to stop because of the GM license issue....so that makes it difficult for companies to carry them unless someone steps up and gets it licensed...

However, you do see various other styles etc on ebay and may even find some of our old ones on ebay.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis,Do you ever plan on doing catalogs again? I have some of the older ones and like to go back and compare prices and read the little comics.

No plans to do a catalog in print I do a weekly email to customers over 3,000 people its free does contian humor once in awhile and my rare parts and introduces new parts...we add parts like every 5 days or so....printed catalogs is getting like film for cameras......days seem to be numbered...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis, how does one get on your email list? I would like to get your catalog to try to keep up with the TB info. Spent a bunch of $$$ with you when I had my GN and I was single.:)