Grand National Aerocoupe!

Can you get it over with already?
BTW GN, T, T-type or GNX won't bother me one bit
Just post up allot of pictures. :biggrin:

It's not ruining the car. It can be completely reversed just like all the cars that have cages and no a/c in them now. ;) The fact that people don't like "change"...as in not "mainstream" of what people expect is where all the complaints come from. I see A LOT of these cars parted out in the for sale section and on e-bay. I'll bet most of those cars could have been saved if the owner knew how to do the work to restore the car. That, IMO, is ruining a car! Not a rant on my part...just an observation on what I see going on.:) :cool:

Actually, I just picked up an "all chrome" silver 87 T....I may convert it instead of the GN.:p

For the love of god, please do not convert that car to an aerocoupe. To those of you who think it looks good on a GN, are you FREAKING KIDDING ME???:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I like the Aerocoupes Chevy and Pontiac. It sounds like a good idea to me. Although, I have to agree it would be more acceptable if you used a non-turbo body. You are adding non-factory parts to it anyhow. You seem to have talent when it comes to metal work. It can always be undone. Koolness!:cool: I got one of those 2+2 Aerocoupes. It's got rust so that's why it is not being driven:rolleyes: . They aren't ugly. Your buick looks killer with the aerocoupe window!! NICE!:D Post pics when it is done.

1986aerocoupe.jpg

I like G-bodies. I just need to get a '86 Monte SS aerocoupe and a '86 442 to complete my G-body collection.:biggrin: :p

Won't bother me a bit. I just think they're ugly. Reminds me of a pontiac aztek!

Attachments

• Pontiac-Aztek-2002.jpg
    Pontiac-Aztek-2002.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 290