Grand National Aerocoupe!

Turbo1dr

9 Sec Wanna-Be
Should I or shouldn't I convert my 87 GN to an Aerocoupe?

AeroGN4.jpg

Do I like it? Not really.

But if you like it, that's all that counts. ;)

I am a fan of the Monte Aerocoupes, and it doesn't look that bad, but it doesn't have the sweeping line the Monte has to bring it in somewhat.

Wow, where did you find that picture? I think it is pretty odd looking but it would be different thats for sure. To each your own I guess.

Wow, where did you find that picture? I think it is pretty odd looking but it would be different thats for sure. To each your own I guess.

Looks like a current cell phone pic with aerocoupe glass sitting on the trunk.

Yep, now that I look at it, your right! Looks definately do-able. I'm suprised nobody has done it actually. That glass is definately not cheap!

aero g/n

buy yourself a 87 aerocoupe montecarlo and swap the front end,doors and interior off of a g/n don't hack up a g/n :mad:

Looks like a current cell phone pic with aerocoupe glass sitting on the trunk.

That's what I was thinking also. I never really cared for the Monte SS aero coupes so I don't think it would look good on a GN either.

that setup...the glass alone should bring a tiddy sum on criegs list or fleabay

Id just sell it off, take the money and run.... but then again, think of how many speakers you could cram in the package tray

Please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:eek: