Granatelli MAF vs Stock MAF

1 quik6

I just got a translator and a 3 1/2 inch factory LT1/LS1 MAF for my TTA. I am a new car dealer and I also just got a 1995 Corvette on trade at my used car lot. The guy had put a cold air box and a Granatelli Motorsport 3 1/2 inch MAF on the Corvette tuned for the cold air box.

Would the Granatelli Motorsport MAF be a better piece for my TTA than the GM LT1 MAF? If so should I put both the stock air box and the stock MAF on the Corvette or will it run fine with the cold air box and stock MAF?

Those Granatelli pieces sure are expensive new and everyone looking at the Corvette so far could care less about those performance parts. It might sell better stock. Opinions?

I've seen posts by Full Throttle that said to not use the Granatelli MAF. The translator is calibrated for the Factory LT1/LS1 MAF sensors.

HTH
David
87GN

Granatelli MAFs are garbage. I have one here I use as a doorstop, it slowed me down 3 tenths in my C5 with no other changes.

i had great results on my trans am when i swapped to the granetelli...while it was n/a!!!

Once I boosted it, a couple of runs at 18psi on my boost motor and it ha cracked the plastic. i wouldnt chance it