Gran turisimo 4

knucklehead

Buick!the only way to fly
Just opened my Gran turisimo 4 and clicked on Buick Cars,,1 car there...1987 GNX...cool

its da $hit! i already got a tweaked out gnx with 560 hp, it runs 10.30's on the spray!

get the steering wheel with it, it makes it much more fun!

If anyone doesn't have GT4 you are missing out...this game is truly AWESOME...every car imaginable is in this game....the graphics are so awesome it's like you are watching your car drive around the track in person...amazing stuff!

Originally posted by d0n_3d
If anyone doesn't have GT4 you are missing out...this game is truly AWESOME...every car imaginable is in this game....the graphics are so awesome it's like you are watching your car drive around the track in person...amazing stuff!

I'm sold. Just finished GTA- San Andreas and need a new game to pass the end of this winter weather.

Supposedly if you get the Delorean, put the Mr. Fusion mod on it and hit 88mph you can go back and play GT1 and GT2

Originally posted by d0n_3d

I agree!:D

Originally posted by 2QWIK4U
How do you get to the dragstrip?Only saw oval/road courses

machine/speed tests. its in the upper right section of the map.