Gotta wonder what people are thinking when they do these things.

The real sad part is that the car is only 20 min away fom me. I guess I will have to call as a "interested party " and get you guys some more pictures LOL.... Just terrible.

The main problem I see is reaching the ignition and turn signals.
Or perhaps fetching the insurance and registration card from the glovebox for the nice officer. :confused:

01414_lSaiZpYC7HR_600x450.jpg

Who knew old Red Green liked GNs? :D

LS1 ... Just imagine a fuel fire your stuck and all you have to hold onto is a NOS bottle.. or it does a rod toss right into your legs.. Just the dumbest idea ever..

I am thinking of buying it installing a Go Pro then let my brother in laws take turns driving it.

The real sad part is that the car is only 20 min away fom me. I guess I will have to call as a "interested party " and get you guys some more pictures LOL.... Just terrible.
Please, please, please go see it and take a bunch of pictures. It would be very entertaining.
I am thinking of buying it installing a Go Pro then let my brother in laws take turns driving it.
Don't care for them much I take it.

I can't stop laughing....:LOL:
If he would have moved it back a little farther he could say it was a Pantera clone!

Go check it out......maybe he will ask you if you wanna go for a ride in it!

You guys are missing the whole point. Think about how easy it would be to adjust the IAC and TPS! Don't need a second person watching the scan master!

Drive it in the winter and still don't need the heater! #6 sparking is now a breeze to change! I gotta quit this post! Heading out to the garage to start movin the motor into the passenger seat. I'll let ya know how it goes.

I am wondering what he will do when he blows a headgasket into the valley and oil sprays all over or worst yet, throws a rod through the side of the block (his side). . lol

changing lanes must be a bitch. hope he remembered hand signals,actually he better pray everyone else reembers them lol

I am wondering what he will do when he blows a headgasket into the valley and oil sprays all over or worst yet, throws a rod through the side of the block (his side). . lol
I think that is where the Wild Honey in your pants comes in.