got to go guys

crazygn

10's here i come
Its been real fun, thanks to all you guys that got my car where it was, i could name the names but it would take to long. The car has to go . All of you are great and saved me lots of time and money with my car. thanks guys

good luck with your cars :)

I've never helped you out but you helped me out a few times and It sucks that your parting out the GN and leaving tb.com, it was a bad a$$ car man. oh & thanks for the alt and fan too...money will be out monday....thanks again, steve

No Need For Good-byes

CrazyGN,

You don't need a TR to visit the board, so keep on checking in & helping out!

:)

yeah dont need one to drop in

I'll hit ya up after I get my crab back together and I'm headed to m.i.r to blow it up :cool:

Sorry to hear it Crazy. I remember you as one of the main bunch that was around when I first came here years back (before the crash).
Dont know if there something Ive missed, but Ive gotta ask, why?

Its really a few things, i just had my 2nd little girl, my house is getting ready to fall down soon and needs a new roof, my family car has a rear main seal leaking oil, i just dont have the time or really the money to fix the little things on the car. Ok maybe it more then a few things.

sucks because i just put down my best time of 12.3@109 with lots of things wrong , it was really starting to come along. Really wanted to fix a few things a go in the 11's.

I'll be on still iam sure because my brother has his 86 and i'll have another 1 day.

thanks guys

:( Sorry to see you go... I just had my little girl:eek: , it was not so bad... I had to move my girlfriend and my baby from here Grandma's rat dump to a apartment. I wish there was a way to keep it... you have put blood:mad: , sweat:( , and tears:eek: into your car.... Hold on as long as possible.... something will break:D :D :D

Chuck

sorry to see you sell your car,but you gotta do what you gotta do.

remember,there's nothing stopping you from buying another one in a few years when you get everything squared away.

good luck.

later,sean

Crazy GN's car is in good hands!

Ok guys,

Not to worry, Crazy GN's car is in good hands... I bought it off of him a little while ago and am in the process of getting it painted and new interior installed. I promised him I would not part it out and I am keeping my promise. ;) I will post some pics of the car when it is done and will definately send some pics to CrazyGN. Chris, if you see this post, thanks again for everything and I promise I will take good care of the car.

Thanks,

Spank

:D

Re: Crazy GN's car is in good hands!

Originally posted by Esasky's85GN
Ok guys,

Not to worry, Crazy GN's car is in good hands... I bought it off of him a little while ago and am in the process of getting it painted and new interior installed. I promised him I would not part it out and I am keeping my promise. ;) I will post some pics of the car when it is done and will definately send some pics to CrazyGN. Chris, if you see this post, thanks again for everything and I promise I will take good care of the car.

Thanks,

Spank

Hey, that's good news for everybody AND the car!

Thanks for the update! :)

man iam so glad to see your working on it. Like i said i wish i still had the car, this trans am is so slow its not even funny. I never really get to see how bad these buick cars are till you get a so called sports car and it is nothing to the buick. If i only had it now it would have new ported heads and a 70 turbo with a speed pro cam, what was i thinking.

have you taking it out for a drive yet and put your foot to the floor. lol

good to see ya post about it ive been waiting,

kevin

No need to leave the board just because you don't have the car anymore.

I'm faced with the same situation. I'm about to start a family. If I can finish my car before that happens I'm keeping it. If not I'm selling it cheap. One way I look at it is since it's paid for and insurance is extremely cheap I could spend $600 a month in upgrades/repairs instead of a new car. I hope to have both someday.

never let your buick go , you will wish you never had. I still stop on here and there but not as much. Its go to come back on and see that every bodys cars and getting faster and faster.

If any of you guys think you just have to sell your GN, the best thing to do is move the car out of sight for a while. Put it in a friends barn miles away from your or your better halves eyes. the problems that drive you to think about selling it will pass. I have had to do it a few times over the past 13 years. My wife and my friends all know the routine, and when I get in a bind and start thinking the only way out is to sell it they tell me it is time to get it outa here for a while until the trouble passes. Believe me, I had 2 GNs,sold 1 and it was a big mistake! I don't even remember why I felt I had to. The money certanly didn't cure my finantial problems. It didn't even make a blip in the big picture. Later......Danny

Crazygn,

I feel your pain, man. I had an 87 GN and had to sell it six years ago to pay for my daughters braces, as well as to pay for other stuff for my other three children. I felt real bad having to sell it, but that is what makes us GN guys and gals super great on a scale from one to awsome. We know what our priorities are and will do what needs to be done to support our families. Don't worry though, you will be back. I got my 84 Ttype six months ago and I am loving it. You will have yours again too. Take Care

its ok guys he'll have one again .but for now its my turn to smoke his fireturd . i have to show him why he should have kept his buick . plus he'll be on here trying to find out whats wrong with my car

hope you like look at my tail lights

jason

UPDATE!!!!

The car is getting close now (Crazy GN's old GN).... I have just about finished under the hood and the car will be leaving for paint in about a week or so. I will post pics for all you guys as soon as it comes back form paint!!!!!

Spank

great iam glad to hear all is going well. Are you sure you havent did any 1/8 mile burns with it yet

i would love to see that thing go in the 11's like it should have if i had the money to fix it, great good man