got sattelit internet then pc crashed long story

TurboGTA

what a day got wildblue highspeed internet installed

the morning started when I noticed I didn't have a 10/100 ethernet card in my pc I pulled 1 out of our 12yr old gatewaypc and installed it in the 2yr old pc,well it started freaking out restarting on its own owver and over again while the guy was on the roof installing the huge dish,I called the wife at work and she went and got a new 10/100 card--ok installed that thing and then the guy came off the roof to get the wildblue sattelite system up and running--no problem

an hr after he left my pc locks up and I have to hold in the power button to shut it down on restart an error message in the black bios or whatever its called comes up stating that the startup disk failed an hr of failed attempts to restart this thing and it askes for the boot disc--which I end up doing and it reinstalls windows XP--lost everything pics old settings favorites everything a complete reinstall of windows

only good thing is after I reinstalled the new 10/100 card drivers and clicked on internet explorer it automatically went to hte internet via wildblue and its way faster than my dial up which was 48mbps

ok I hope this pc doesn't crash again,as I'm typing this my wife is at work and on the internet researching an HP desktop to buy