Got my car to disco stu today!!!

GlockandRoll

I've commissioned him to do the usual:

* Chip/injectors/FP reg/pump/pump HW
* alky
* big mouth new style CA intake
* boost controll
* power plate.

down-pipe, valve-springs are on the table for discussion also as I'm starting to get the feeling doing the rest of it, and not this, is a moot point.

I'm so excited, I cant even stand it.

John Pekar. He's a Buick guy through and through. He is based in Texas, builds cages and single digit cars.

You will be very happy with your choice.

John Pekar. He's a Buick guy through and through. He is based in Texas, builds cages and single digit cars.

You will be very happy with your choice.

Yeah, I guess this should have been posted in the Texas area.
I'm just so excited, oh well.

If you have stock valve springs in the car you should at least have him change them out for a better set.

If you have stock valve springs in the car you should at least have him change them out for a better set.

That's what I'm starting to think, seems like the DP is a no-brainer also.
It will make the turbo spool up so much quicker from what I read/hear.

You're in good hands. Should be a fun ride when he's done.

I am confident he is the guy for me on this project. I really hope to be in the low 12's, reliably, making as little change to the car as possible. the power mods and stereo are all sleeper themed. Wheels/suspension/brakes are next!

That's what I'm starting to think, seems like the DP is a no-brainer also.
It will make the turbo spool up so much quicker from what I read/hear.

When my car was stockish, a Houston style downpipe made the most difference of anything else I did on the car judging by "seat of the pants", not actually on the track. If you've got the $, I'd say it's worth doing.