GOT MY CAR DONE!!! Check it out

Looks great. Just out of curiosity, what did the paint cost? I'm looking to get mine done soon.

Looks great, now you can bring it over drop it off , take mine and start working on it.:D seriously it lookks good are you taking it to woodward?

Thanks Guys:D Kinda makes all the work worth it.

Lhorn the paint cost $3500. That included repair on 2 spots on the body: dime size rust on pass door, and driver side quarter (wheel fell off while tow dollying to painters ). that did not include media blasting.

Pat, I was going on Thursday, but after the blackout that got changed. I have to work Saturday, cant make it.

:D

Andy

Your car looks really good . nothing like fresh paint . What kind of wheels are those &what size they look killer.

yruslow, Thanks. Those wheels were bought at a Buick dealer about 4-5 years ago. They are aftermarket I heard they are made by ARE. they are 16X8.

Thanks

Andy

Very SWEET!! I cannot wait until I get there in about a month or so.. Tell me.. How much of a pain in the azz was the TTOP Molding/seals?

aperrego, thanks. The seals and molding werent too bad, took about 4 hours. I got all new seals and molding from a gm dealer. A buddy of mine works at a dealer, and got me all new screws also, that helped alot.

Andy

Car looks great. I love those wheels too. One question: You bought those at a Buick dealer. Did they come with the trishield on the centers? Oh, and one suggestion: Paint the drums. I know, I know, everyone's a critic. Car looks great, but the drums can detract from it.

Brian

Brian, thanks. The wheels came with the tri-shield center. I saw a car at the nationals this year with the same wheels but a super six in the center caps. I was planning on painting the drums, but ran out of time, it will be done b-4 next season.:D

Andy

nice

really nice paint job . doesnt even look like they did any work on the body such as body filler or anything. really nice.