Got into an accident today

Mako

Everyone walked away from the scene but the Buick might not be seeing the road again. Had to tow it the one block to my house because the front fender got wrapped around the tire. Rob I haven't had an estimate yet but from the looks of it I may not be needing the rear shelf. I was almost home to the turn onto my lane when this lady took a very wide right into the front of my car. Tore the bumper off and took out the drivers side fender. I still can't figure out how this happened. If any of you know the intersection of kuikahi and Citron it already has a wide place to make a right turn. She had both hands on the wheel and appeared to be in control until... Might post some pics later.

I've been through a few close calls were people almost hit into my car in that same intersection. I pretty much go throught that way everyday going to my friends house on Citron.

Damn Ivan...It's a good thing everyone's ok and able to walk away. I'd say collect for the damage on the car and pick up another TR, like the one Mick posted or that Cop's one, the one Jackson knows about. Use the Engine in the TR and refubish the F-body you have with the money you'd collect. Budget TTA.:D I hope everything turns out for the better!