Got busted last night, nasty. (long)

I've been on both sides of the cop issue... as a kid I was bullied around by tough-guy cops who needed to find someone in a bind to show "who's the real man" and I've dealt with cops who were very cool, and a little respect gets you a long way with the cool ones. You never know who you are going to wind up with, but mouthing off to either one of them is NEVER in your best interest. Especially given that your buddy was risking getting YOU in a lot of trouble by flapping his jaws, he earned a trip to Crossbar Hotel IMHO.

As far as the street racing thing is concerned, it has been a lot of years since I have been around it. The way things went in my neck of the woods, it was just a matter of time before someone got hurt and I figured it wasn't gonna be me. Like dumba$$es, we would line both sides of the road from start to finish to watch people race. One night, a friend of mine spit his driveshaft out about 1000' down the race. The driveshaft went down the other side of the road where miraculously no one was standing, but had my friends and I decided to watch from that side of the road, there's a good chance some of us would have died. That was our own fault for being so close, I guess. I hope that people these days use more common sense than I did back then when they go to watch a race.

Jorge, u see the report on channel 4, "florida's fast and furious"?? I have actually never witnessed the us27 street racing like they showed, but it looked like some of those kids were doing some really stupid stuff, hanging out side the car(when it was moving), and stuff that doesnt even involve speed, looks more like stupidity.:eek:

On topic note: i think u have to judge the situation, just as the cop pulling u over does. If the cops a prick, i say, stretch the limit of what you can get away with, u may as well get u licks in, because he is going to give u a ticket regardless of how nice you are. I have to agree with jorge though, cops have the power, which they can exercise at anytime, and usually a judge will take their word over a kid with a fast ride and short fuse(i had a judge call me that once).

Shoebox

Nah man, I missed it. But they do get stupid sometimes and start powerbrakeing for no reason, going like 30 and then pulling the emergency brakes (Showing off their POS) and spining in circles. Those are usually the idiots that attrack the cops, Not the people doing the racing. We usually yell at them and tell them to get the F*** out of here, and they get the picture and leave.

Never seen anybody hanging out the window though (Thats just Stupid).

You doing the Dyno this weekend?

Later.

The miami race scene is really picking up since moroso's temporary closure.....and places like Krome ave......58th st warehouses....Saga Bay in miami....and I - 27 and I - 595 or Atlantic and I -75 broward are already cop havens........but we have ways to get around that....the main area now is back at the Tower Shopps, and the racers have devised a new system of racing that'll take a while for the law to figure out...wont get into it here for obvious reasons...but let's just hope it'll take em a while...whoever is going to be out there tonight, we'll be at the shops after the Jones fight...and we'll be recording the results....to everyone else be careful in your nocturnal ventures and be considerate to the law no matter how much you hate em......a lil honesty and not being overly circumspect can get you out of any jam...........(99%...;) )

Originally posted by BLACKOUT DRIVE
and places like Krome ave......58th st warehouses....Saga Bay in miami....and I - 27 and I - 595 or Atlantic and I -75 broward are already cop havens

Yo are you stupid! Don't be writting that sh!t here!

in my limited experience of "street racing", as a "spectator, you just need to park your car in a parking space, and walk away.

You can't be ticketed for walking away from something without any circumstantial evidence.

Also, the local guys who are serious up here and breaking off from the core of ricers... who are more trouble than they are worth, and creating a "fast car" only division. You kinda have to prove that you belong there.

Personally, I don't get involved in organized S/R... too many consequences for my liking. I want to keep my cars.

The dumbest thing about our gathering spot is that it is @ a donut shop! LOL.

I am stupid for posting what i wrote.........but yet you post it again and still didn't do spellchecker........:rolleyes: .............like I said they are COP HAVENS(!!!!!!!!!) , that's why you don't go to those places......and get BUSTED!!!

I try not to write on this board because there is always one tempermentally ignorant person that has some sort of a I.Q. deficiency response (i.e.) to comeback on.......If it's a Cop Haven...........and you get Busted........in a Cop Haven.....you think people would go out there?..............................................................................................Nevermind, what a rhetorical question I am posing to a senseless rebuttal that will never find a home of reason to enlighten......:eek:

(I don't deal with two syllable {assumed} assestments on my character)

Kill goes to the Cops......

O.K. troll, it's time to close the dictionary, turn off the computer, and turn on the T.V. It's "Barney Time".

:eek:............wake me up when barney's over....and don't close your dictionary, believe me you'll need it jorgethro........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz