Got a Free Police Scanner app for my droid

Little6pack

Got this is great app for my phone.. saves me $400 on a hand held scanner.

I can now listen to my city and a few cities away from me. If I want I can also get many other state locations. Clevland Ohio is WILD! it is NON stop.:eek:

Love hearing all my local NH action. Pistol whipping, overdose, accidents, night construction. Just another night in the JUNGLE. :eek:

Got this is great app for my phone.. saves me $400 on a hand held scanner.

I can now listen to my city and a few cities away from me. If I want I can also get many other state locations. Clevland Ohio is WILD! it is NON stop.:eek:

Love hearing all my local NH action. Pistol whipping, overdose, accidents, night construction. Just another night in the JUNGLE. :eek:

$400 for a hand held? How many do you need? I can ship for free:biggrin:

what's the name of the app?? and did you get it in the market area, or download it from a private webpage??

I want to try it out on mine.

Its in the market area under Scanner radio. I have it on mine and have heard some wild things especially out of Chicago and L. A.

Its live but I am sure there is some delay from real time. Heres a few more free apps that are really good. Tunee music, free app with all free music. Zedge, free app with every ring tone you can think of.

Its live but I am sure there is some delay from real time. Heres a few more free apps that are really good. Tunee music, free app with all free music. Zedge, free app with every ring tone you can think of.

Just DL'd it to my Droid. Works pretty good.
I have a base scanner in the house, plus I've been listening to the non-locals online on that website.

i never did understand the appeal of listening to a police scanner. the only people i know that listen to them are the people that always like to know about everyone else's business and love nothing better than to be able to start some juicy gossip..
but maybe that's just the way it is in small towns- i suppose a big city might be a bit more entertianing without actually knowing the people involved.

Its more fun in the little towns than the big cities. The reason behind that is that you know the person and razz the crap out of them for the fun:p