Good spring setup

LT1 Regal

Right now I have the moog 5662 springs in the front that I was going to cut, but do not want to increase the spring rate. I also have the moog cc627 in the rear. I originally wanted the car to handle corners very well. Now I just want it to have a little lower than stock ride height, good street manners around corners, and hook up at the track when I put my BFG Drags on. I installed stock sway bars from a car with F41 and am using bilstein shocks all around. I also have BFG 225/70/R14 tires on all four corners. The 5662 made the front about 3 in too high.

My questions are, should I keep the cc627 in the rear, or go with a standard spring? I need a little bit higher ride height in the back, so when I put the drag radials on they won't rub. The cc627 do a pretty good job of keeping that.

My other question is, should I go with the 5660 or the 5658 in the front? Do these springs sound like what I am looking for? Keep in mind I have a V8 w/aluminum heads in the front, not a V6 so it may weigh more.

Any help would be great. I just don't want to keep buying springs and have them not be the right ones.
Thanks in advance

I've got the 5658's on the front of my 350 Cutlass. Its hard to give you an estimation on the drop from stock ride height due to the other springs being the tired originals and the B-body brakes were done at the same time, which accounts for some of the lowering. If you want some measurements I can probably go out and take some later.

My dad's GN has the 5660's in it with the B-body spindles, and with the cargo coils in the back has a really nice stance.