Good quality reproduction emblems?

Boostian

I'm not interested in paying the money NOS emblems bring. Has anyone come across any decent priced reproduction emblems that are a good quality also? I'm specifically looking for the BUICK and 3.8SFI TURBO trunk emblems and two side T emblems....

From my iPhone

Try Kirban Performance or Paul at World of Motorworks. Tell Paul that Coach told you to call.

I'm not interested in paying the money NOS emblems bring. Has anyone come across any decent priced reproduction emblems that are a good quality also? I'm specifically looking for the BUICK and 3.8SFI TURBO trunk emblems and two side T emblems....

From my iPhone
If you cant get them from vendors on here try this seller they got the repro BUICK trunk emblem and the T fender badge just like OEM NOS for much cheaper price:)
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hotazzfirebird/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

NOS4GN.com... They sell some very good reproduction emblems just like the original and GM licensed.. The website is down until tomorrow, but they are very reasonably priced.

Someone is selling the t emblems for 50 each in parts for sale. I bought a set of new ones off ebay a month ago for $67.
I was thinking about having them airbrushed on the car until I saw the ones on ebay

NOS4GN.com... They sell some very good reproduction emblems just like the original and GM licensed.. The website is down until tomorrow, but they are very reasonably priced.
Thanks man. Ill check it out!

From my iPhone

I have a set of NOS T Emblems for $69 shipped if you are looking for them.

Pete