Good night for a ride

t-typeAlex

burnout king
The other day some friends and i were heading out to the local track by us when we seen "options". There was a group of cars up ahead of us playin around so we cought up to see if we could play too:D in the front there was a new bmw m5 a wrx a 06 turbo gto and an evo... so we come up behind the gto and and he just goes at it..oh ya he wants some lol so we think about it cause we got 3 ppl in the car but well go for it:cool: so we get side by side and just let it rip..man he didnt have a chance:biggrin: so after him the evo wanted some...we put the smack down on him too.. the kids in the cars were tryin to figure out how the "old" car with 3 ppl in it left them like they wrer standing still...so by that time a newer style viper comes up to bat..:confused: well we said why not and we race him...:frown: just a little faster lol we seen the viper run at the track and his best time was a mid 10:eek:

Maybe tonight we can see if there is more fun to be had on the way to the track. It sure was great seeing the looks on their faces Wednesday night.

you bet it was...they didnt see it comin
maybe ill take my car out tonight and see if i can find some fun :)