Going for a stanced look

BuickMike

Money pit
Hey all,

I've been looking to do something different with my GN, but was not able to really pin in down until today. I was at a cars and coffee and was checking out the stanced / hellaflush imports and thought that this would definitely be different and something that would set my car apart. Basically, build a set of GNX flares that are wider for a widebody look, gio with some 10" wide rims with low profile tires, and camber the hell out of it. The biggest challenge will be going IRS in the rear. I'm thinking to get one off a C4 Corvette and start to mock it all up. I will need to build a cradle that welds into the frame that will support it. I also need to build plates on the outer frame rails for coilovers.

Do you all think I could pull this off? I think it will really get younger people more interested in keeping turbo buicks and G bodies in general around much longer as well as keep the hobie alive. Please let me know thoughts!!!

Basically a look like this...

hellaflush-nissan-350z-wide-body-kit-modified-7.jpg

Dangit you got me. I was hoping to freak out a whole bunch of people.
OMG! you got me. I was so freaked out!

I was going to go on a long 6 paragraph rant about the reasons not to do anything like this.

Thank God I can save you all my lecture!

LOL I should have posted this in the morning and gotten more people. Maybe next year I will ponder making it a 4X4.