go with the 40#ers or wait

irockwithdirt

In the midst of trying to sort my car. Long story short...........I bought the car kinda running, fairly certian it has a new shortblock they never got running right and sold.

I am updating my signature to include only the mods presently on the car.

Right now my registration is suspended. Put plates on it........every time I fixed something something else broke. Couldn't get running well enough to have emmissions tested. Need to pass emmissions to get plates renewed.

Car has sat quite a bit while in my possession and prolly more before I got it.

I have a set of 40's and a few 40# chips (kb, jl, not sure what else)

Should I just go ahead and swap em?

Thanks for any advice, Kevin

Swap 'em if you want, but if there's no problem with the current injectors and you have other issues with the car, I'd put my time towards getting them worked out.

Just my $.02

Thing is I'm not sure if the injectors are part of my problem. As much as the car has sat I can't help but wonder about their condition.

36 lb or 40 lb injectors would be fine as long as the chip is burned for them its all a matter of your future mods also if it sat i would drain the old gas out and put in new cause when gas sits its starts to turn into a jelly depending on how long it sat this might have happened good luck and let us know how you make out