Go-To guy for roll bar (texas)

bonecheck

workaholic
i've got a guy who knows his stuff on all the stangs and camaro's... not too familiar with the g-body. Whos nearby? I want to go 8.50's!

I also have questions about my suspension

i've got a guy who knows his stuff on all the stangs and camaro's... not too familiar with the g-body. Whos nearby? I want to go 8.50's!

I also have questions about my suspension

Disco Stu is in the Bryan area. You are gonna need a whole lot more than just a roll bar if you are wanting to go 8.50s.

I can probably do what you want. A 10 pt. cage will get to to an 8.50. After that, it's time for some more serious chassis.

Disco Stu makes a nice cage. We had one installed in our T and I couldn't be happier. It looks great and is not a hinderence when getting in and out of the vehicle.

Sorry bonecheck, try again. Box was full.

Thanks for the plug guys, lol.

I have pics up on this site of cages. Or I can send some.

Seen his work when we up to Noble and its great even on Todd Kays car.....one day bro.:biggrin:

I thought Todd Kay sold his car to open up a proper BBQ joint in Oklahoma.

too soon?:biggrin:

Why sell his car, all he would have to do is go to an ATM and withdraw $60. That would easily be enough money to buy the nicest BBQ joint in Oklahoma.

:)

I'm also he'll on the grill. Think I'm gonna take some charcoal and meat to Noble instead of getting the boiled rump roast brisket and the chicken fried boot.

Why sell his car, all he would have to do is go to an ATM and withdraw $60. That would easily be enough money to buy the nicest BBQ joint in Oklahoma.

hey now!! you've just been to wrong parts of oklahoma!! don't make us send a posse of injuns after you !! LOL!! and the best BBQ has always been homemade IMO!!

Will, you crack me up. That's some sad grief you're laying on the Great State of OK.
Sad but true.:eek:

What part of Arkansas did you say you're from?:eek:

Well, it ain't in Purcell, that's fo'sho. Lol.

Me: "where's the best place in town to eat?"
Pregnant teenage mexican Pizza Hut chicks: "That BBQ joint down the road"
Me: "is it good though?"
Them: "oh yeah... it's the best"
Me: "okay.... but we're from Texas, and we don't fvck around when it comes to BBQ"
Them: "oh yeah, you guys will like it"

:tongue:

It was a different take on smoked meats and sides, I'll give em that.

I can grill like a champ. Got nothing on slow cooking, never gave it a whirl yet. But people have always been happy about my cages.

Well, it ain't in Purcell, that's fo'sho. Lol.

Me: "where's the best place in town to eat?"
Pregnant teenage mexican Pizza Hut chicks: "That BBQ joint down the road"
Me: "is it good though?"
Them: "oh yeah... it's the best"
Me: "okay.... but we're from Texas, and we don't fvck around when it comes to BBQ"
Them: "oh yeah, you guys will like it"

:tongue:

It was a different take on smoked meats and sides, I'll give em that.

I can grill like a champ. Got nothing on slow cooking, never gave it a whirl yet. But people have always been happy about my cages.

I was there, this is a true statement.

Will, are you saying Todd's car is worth less then $60?

I have thrown up and accidently swallowed better BBQ than that.

Now, Back to the cages!

I too will be dropping in a bigblock... And yes I will be making serious chasis upgrades. Thanks for all the advise guys! Disco stu does seem to be the "go-to guy"

let's see some chasis and cage pics!!!