Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelers or cards?

• steelers

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • cards

Votes: 28 48.3%

• Total voters
That used to be our feeling in Phoenix every year............................:biggrin:
There is hope.;)

There is hope. Now that you have coaches from PITTSBURGH. The only thing that bothers me is Wiz and Grimm.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

That used to be our feeling in Phoenix every year............................:biggrin:
There is hope.;)

There is hope. Now that you have coaches from PITTSBURGH. The only thing that bothers me is Wiz and Grimm.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is hope.;)

How do you think I feel? We donated the Cardinals to you...AND Kurt Warner.

I have been a Steelers fan for almost 40 years though. GO STEELERS

I give respect to Larry the guy can flat out play and is a monster reciever in the playoffs this year. I am a DIE HARD Steelers fan and have been since birth i think. I am From Near Pittsburgh and i have to say that the AFC championship this year was the worst officiated game this year. The refs blew calls on both sides. Ravens recievers were getting mugged and so were are guys on the d line. Late hits were not called. Santonio got screwed on a TD and Our kicker(steelers) threw out a flop job that went our way. The fact of the matter is Ravens got out played even though the calls were crap all game. The Cards have the best D in football coming at them and I dont belive the run game will do anything. If they continue to go to L.F Troy is gonna have a field day in the secondary. I think pittsburgh is gonna take it but hey you know the saying....any given Sunday.....Here we Go Steelers Here we go Pittsburghs goin to the Super Bowl.....again. Harry

Not so fast guys as the Cards have proven they can be a formidable team. If the Steelers can't contain Edgerrin James or Larry Fitzgerald (wouldn't worry about Anquan Boldin - banged up) it may be a long night for them.

Gotta a funny feeling the Cards going to pull it off.

If Arizonas O-line doesnt stop "The Silver Back" and Woodley James is gonna have a rough day. Then again if our O-line doesnt stop the rush (because they have done such a good job at it this year lol) Ben is gonna have a long day. I hope its a great game not really wanting to see a blow out superbowl......unless its Pittsburgh lol