Go fast! turbo, injectors, MAF-T, LS1 MAF, TT chip, and more

nolanator

@none_more_black
ALL ITEMS SOLD!!!!!!

I am doing a full rebuild on my motor to strengthen things up for my new setup and would like to sell off my older stuff to help with the funds. I'm not trying to get rich off of anyone here, so I hope you can recognize that I have already priced these items decently well.

-Precision TE64 turbo - $400
-66mm comp. wheel with .60 A/R Garrett comp. housing
-65mm turbine wheel with .63 A/R Precision housing
(two turbine housing bolts are sheared, but it's an easy fix if needed, but can be run as is just fine. I acquired the turbo in this condition and had no problem with it.)

-Siemens Deka 80lb. injectors - PENDING
-these were flowmatched before going in from the previous owner and have worked flawlessly for me

-TT 5.7 chip - $30
-22*/20* 25+psi on 66mm turbo/80lb. injectors on 93/alky

Next I have an LS1 MAF sensor and Translator with an intake pipe. The MAF sensor I purchased second hand from a member on this page and it's in good working condition. The MAF translator I purchased from G Body parts about 4 months ago. Also works perfectly. The intake pipe has a black smudge on the bottom about the size of a quarter.
SOLD!!!!

message me with questions. I'll have a few other items up shortly.

Last edited:
Pipe size nad length
Maf, with or without screen?
Can you include proof of purchase of the maf?

Paypal info

Also, willing to do an injector,maf chip combo?

Pipe size nad length
Maf, with or without screen?
Can you include proof of purchase of the maf?

Paypal info

Also, willing to do an injector,maf chip combo?

The diameter of the pipe is 3" and the length is approximately 12.5" end to end without couplers. Do you want me to provide proof of purchase stating that you purchased the MAF from me, or proof of purchase stating that I purchased it from a member on this board?

The MAF has a screen in it.

I didn't price the injectors out, PM me an offer and i'll let you know If i can do it.

Bump! Please be reasonable with your offers. I can't subtract 50% of the price to help anyone out.