go BIG or go home!

That car is going to be great. One of my favorite body styles combined with one of my favorite engines.

Still, ,,,would like to know what the Firebird weighs.

I believe Steve is up at Richard Clarks today on the dyno for the event. But I know the car used to weigh just under 3,000 lbs. before he started adding the "street trim" back onto the car. IE. headlights, trim, etc...

K.

I believe Steve is up at Richard Clarks today on the dyno for the event. But I know the car used to weigh just under 3,000 lbs. before he started adding the "street trim" back onto the car. IE. headlights, trim, etc...

K.

Cool, how much HP & torque do you think he made @ the dyno?:cool:

3,157#'s race weight.

Thanks for that.

Is your cage legal for the times you run?
What kind of cage is it?
About how much weight did it add to the car?

Thanks for answering my Q's,,, I have a 69 Camaro & just trying to compare weights.:cool:

Forgot to ask again,do you have any pics of your engine compartment after it is complete?

Thanks for that.

Is your cage legal for the times you run?
What kind of cage is it?
About how much weight did it add to the car?

Thanks for answering my Q's,,, I have a 69 Camaro & just trying to compare weights.:cool:

Forgot to ask again,do you have any pics of your engine compartment after it is complete?
the cage has not been cert. yet, a friend did the cage, I have no idea what the cage added for weight, don't have any more pics. at this time. I need to get some.