GNXs in the worldwide market?

TurboRegal84

Staff member
This was touched on in another thread and it's a great topic.

Considering how many people now buy cars from the USA due to the lower cost & increased availability it would not surprise me that quite of few of the 547 cars have made their way out of the USA in the past 24 years.

Does anyone know of any GNXs that are out of the USA in enthusiasts/collectors hands? Pictures and information would be great!

Herb

I am only aware of 3 GNX's that have escaped from the USA.

There are 2 cars in the UK. Colin's car and this one that sold at auction last Fall. 1987 Buick Regal GNX classic car auction listing (Car: 2010-10-27-RM-128)

There is also a car in Puerto Rico as well.

I'm sure Nicola Bulgari would love to drive his GNX through the streets of Rome, Italy but he keeps it in a nice little building in PA with the rest of his Buick collection.

Gnx 141

I know that GNX 141 is here in Canada. Ask how i know, I have work on the car and driven it also.

puerto rico gnx

Herb
There is also a car in Puerto Rico as well.

My neighbor told me his step daughter's father owns that car in PR. When he went to look at it he thought it was just a gn theft recovery, but when he got there he was suprised to find a gnx.

GNX's out of USA

#538 resides in vancouver bc canada. Came from a minnesota dealer to a winnipeg manitoba (dealer swap) original owner son of the gm dealership in manitoba. Now owned by me..