GNX's for sale

This usually happens,you go awhile where just a few pop up,then 3,4 at a time on ebay/turbo buick.I just happen to be going to Mecum this weekend and will get to see 234 in person.It stuck around here last year for 6-8 months for $35k,now the new owner/seller wants $72k.Curious to see what people in the attendance will think/bid.

This usually happens,you go awhile where just a few pop up,then 3,4 at a time on ebay/turbo buick.I just happen to be going to Mecum this weekend and will get to see 234 in person.It stuck around here last year for 6-8 months for $35k,now the new owner/seller wants $72k.Curious to see what people in the attendance will think/bid.

The seller is going to get a reality check I would imagine.

I hope to make it up to Mecum if time permits. I've seen 234 multiple times as the same shop works on my car. It's not a mint in wrapper kind of car as the original owner enjoyed it. Was bought in MD last year, taken to Jersey, flipped to a collector a few weeks later, and after that I guess wound up on that dealer's lot. I'd guess somewhere in the mid-upper 40's maybe.

It was already on Ebay,it is in the completed for $60k ??????,and was green like it was sold,but yet it is on their website for $72,995,and is on the Mecum auction list.

I feel that we will continue to see a good amount of cars changing hands. With interests rates so slow many people are looking at places other then the bank to park money.

It went from a one owner car to probably a 4-5 owner car in a matter of months.
so?

what does numerous owners have to do with value? at $34 k (originally) was a heck of a deal,
there are probably quite a few cars around that have had a similar history, but you just don't hear about them.
in few yrs , all will be forgotten about the background of this car, and it'll be valued just like any other GNX ( as it should be)
My WE4 is a one owner car, but that does not increase value one dollar!

Yeah... between here, Ebay and the interweb, there are at least 8 available right now. A couple seem to be priced right, but the others are asking ridiculous amounts and will likely be holding o to their cars for a while.