Gnx181

GNX181

Just wanted to post a few photos of GNX181 that I purchased in October of 96 with 7,500 miles. For the first year the car was driven daily and then mainly for car shows, cruise nights and taking it for a spin when Chicago weather allows. The car is all original except for the battery, tires which I replaced with Goodyear Eagle F1's and a chrome GNX turbo heat shield. At present I have approximately 21,000 miles. I'm a member of the Chicagoland Chapter of the GSCA.

Attachments

• ETTELSON CADILLAC SHOW.JPG
    ETTELSON CADILLAC SHOW.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 416
  • GNX181.JPG
    GNX181.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_1546.JPG
    IMG_1546.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_1548.JPG
    IMG_1548.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_1549.JPG
    IMG_1549.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 417
You're very lucky to own that beauty. Thanks for sharing. Would love to own a GNX one day but I think that ship has sailed for me.

I know exactly what you mean. With the prices on the GNX today I probably wouldn't be able to get one. In 1996 when I bought GNX181, the price out the door with taxes and my 1989 Mercury XR7 as a trade in was right around $24,000. Back then I was having trouble deciding whether I wanted to get the GNX or the last year of the Chevrolet Impala SS. Thankfully, I made the right decision. Thanks to everyone for the comments.

Gnx & Hooters

The GNX is even nicer with some hot babes!

Attachments

• HOOTERS 2.jpg
    HOOTERS 2.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 266
  • HOOTERS.jpg
    HOOTERS.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 261
I know exactly what you mean. With the prices on the GNX today I probably wouldn't be able to get one. In 1996 when I bought GNX181, the price out the door with taxes and my 1989 Mercury XR7 as a trade in was right around $24,000. Back then I was having trouble deciding whether I wanted to get the GNX or the last year of the Chevrolet Impala SS. Thankfully, I made the right decision. Thanks to everyone for the comments.

;) Nice Timing. And Great decision

Beautiful GNX! I think we that all own Turbo Buicks even a GNX own History. I'm just as proud to own my Limited as I would a GNX. Thanks to GM for these cars.

Yep, been there, done that along with shows at quite a few other Hooters in the area. You might also run into me at the summer Saturday cruise nights on Route 14 in Mt. Prospect. If there's a show and the weather's right I'll be there to share GNX181 with people that have never seen one in person.